Welcome to the Zva Creative September Blog Hop! If you arrived here from Marilla's Blog you are in the right place, if not you might want to start at Zva Creative Facebook Page, so that you don't miss any of the designers beautiful creations. Hidden along the hop are FIVE Zva Creative prize packages, so it's important to leave a comment on as many blogs as you can along the way. Winners will be randomly chosen after the hop is over.
To create my card, I used one of the quotes from the Artistic Outpost Chalkboard Wisdom plate, Bo Bunny The Avenues Pattern Paper, Zva Creative's Jet Black Crystal Flourish and Mini Roses.
The quote is embossed in Winter White on Black card stock, the edges of the Black panel are smudged with Antique Linen Paint. To embellish I added a Seam Binding Bow, Zva Creative Mini Roses and Jet Black Crystal Flourish (CR-05CA-103).
Stamps - Artistic Outpost Chalkboard Wisdom
Ink - Versamark
Card Stock - Blue, Vanilla, Black
Other - Bo Bunny The Avenues Collection, Seam Binding, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Winter White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Zva Creative Mini Roses/Jet Black Crystal Flourish (CR-05CA-103), Spellbinders Circle Dies, Big Shot
Hop Details:To increase your chances of winning one of the FIVE Zva Creative Prize Packages:
- Leave a comment on this blog post
- Leave a comment that you posted on your Facebook page about the hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)
- Leave a comment that you "tweeted" about the hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)
- Leave a comment that you asked your local store to carry Zva creative products. If they already do, that's fantastic, maybe you can suggest other products that they don't carry
- Leave a comment on the Zva Creative Facebook Page that you followed the Hop
Thanks so much for stopping by, your next stop is Jolanda's Blog! Our Next DT Blog Hop will be on Monday, October 28th!