Welcome to the Zva Creative July Blog Hop, I'm the start of the hop this week! Hidden along the hop are FIVE Zva Creative prize packages, so it's important to leave a comment on as many blogs as you can along the way. Winners will be randomly chosen after the hop is over.
Inspired by the sketch at Stamping Sensations and the Bo Bunny July Card Challenge, I used the Wedding Blessings stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs, paper from the Bo Bunny Garden Collection and Flowers and Crystals from Zva Creative to create my card.
The sentiment is stamped in Black Archival on a scrap of Bo Bunny pattern paper, then die cut with Spellbinders Circle Dies. The border die is cut from Black card stock using Our Daily Bread Designs Cathedral Window and Border Dies. To embellish I added Zva Creative's Lime/Olive Crystal Flourish (CRS-06CA-107), Mini Roses in Olive and Orange, and a Seam Binding Bow.
Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs Wedding Blessings
Ink - Ranger Black Archival
Card Stock - Black, Wasabi
Other - Zva Creative Lime/Olive Crystal Flourish, Zva Creative Mini Roses, Spellbinders Circle Dies, Big Shot, Seam Binding, Glue Dots, Bo Bunny Garden Collection Pattern Paper, Our Daily Bread Designs Cathedral Window and Border Dies, Dimensionals
- Leave a comment on this blog post
- Leave a comment that you posted on your Facebook page about the hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)
- Leave a comment that you "tweeted" about the hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)
- Leave a comment that you asked your local store to carry Zva creative products. If they already do, that's fantastic, maybe you can suggest other products that they don't carry
- Leave a comment on the Zva Creative Facebook Page that you followed the Hop
Thanks so much for stopping by, your next stop is Christin's Blog! Our Next DT Blog Hop will be on Monday, August 26th!