What better way to start off 2008, than with a quick tutorial for a simple desk calendar!
Not so much of a show and tell type of tutorial - as these need just a few score marks - and your done.
To make the longer calendar
- cut your card stock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- score from the 8 1/2" side at 1 1/2", 4 1/2" and 7 1/2"
- add layers to your calendar base as desired
- print out your calendar (there's many different ones floating around SCS) on printer paper, use your Crop-a-Dile to punch the holes and add your brad (I used the Tim Holtz Hammer to add a distressed look to my brads). Adhere to a piece of card stock, then to your base.
- fold your base on the score lines attach some sticky strip to the 1" side and attach as shown
For the smaller calendarJust cut your base card stock to 3 3/4" x 8 1/2" - then follow the steps above